Micro-CT Support Page
Covid-19 Update – We will continue to offer our micro-CT support services remotely during this time.
Please check here for additional resources.
- Micro Photonics has over 50 years combined experience in running and supporting micro-CT systems. Our goal is to help customers advance scientific knowledge through supporting customer systems and guiding their research in the best manner possible. We use our advanced knowledge of the Bruker micro-CT systems and applications to quickly and efficient answer your questions. This includes an online learning center, instructional videos, phone, email, web support sessions, and on site visits.
- Warranties – Bruker Micro-CT systems come with 1 year factory warranties which are supported by Micro Photonics in the United States.
- Extended warranties– You have the choice of continuing coverage on your micro-CT with three different options of extended warranties offered by Micro Photonics, from single visit PM visits to full coverage of the micro-CT. Our goal is to keep you getting the best results to advance your research. Contact us for more information on how we can serve you.
- Through the Learning Center, you can read articles on the operation of the micro-CT systems, the viewing of data, 3D model creation, analysis of the data and more. Users under system warranties and extended warranties have access to a section of the Center with more advanced materials. You can also visit our micro-CT FAQ for commonly asked questions.
- We keep a laboratory full of instruments to demonstrate the capabilities of the systems to our customers. Visit the lab page to find our more or request a demo.
- If you need help with our SkyScan micro-CT system you can call us to discuss the problem, or fill out the online form. We would be happy to help.