The GH-100 is an essential Portable Hardness Tester for your toolbox. With a compact design, tough exterior it works great on the shop floor for quick measurements and quality control (QC). It can quickly measure different hardness values including HRC, HRB, HRA, Leeb (HL), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV) and Shaw (HS).
Lithium batteries and a low power design allow for prolonged standby time. Metal casing and design make this a rugged and easy to use instrument. Stores your measurements and transfer them via mini USB port.
- Metal case. OLED display.
- Mini USB port
- Store 350 measurements with pertinent information such as: Value, mean value, date, impact direction, impact times, material and hardness scale
- Conversion to Tensile Strength (U.T.S.)
- Software calibration function
- PC software available to meet higher demands of Quality Control, Activity and Management.
- Testing range: 170~960 HLD
- Testing direction: 360 degrees
- Hardness Scales: HL, HRC, HRB, HRA, HB, HV, HS
- Auto-off (5 minutes of non-operation)
Also Available with Specified C or DL impact device.