Where space is at a premium, and efficient, high quality X-ray imaging is imperative, the digital XPERT 20™ is the solution. A self-contained, shielded cabinet X-ray system offering feature-rich, user-friendly software in a cabinet that takes up less real estate than a PC monitor. With zero warm up time, the XPERT 20™ offers AEC (automatic exposure control), auto-calibration and the ability to save images, with annotations, in multiple formats.
A small focal spot X-ray source provides increased visibility and sharpness of detail for imaging features and abnormalities in specimen samples. With an X-ray source of up to 25kV and 1.0mA, the XPERT 20™ provides images with the highest resolution to locate the smallest detail.
Designed for use in the most limited spaces with complete shielding and other radiation safety features, the
XPERT 20™ is fully compliant with U.S. Federal and State requirements for radiation safety and operates with only a standard AC power source.
Ease of operation, safety and the ability to acquire, annotate, print and save images in multiple formats, in the shortest amount of time makes the XPERT 20™ the ideal tool for research.
- Compact size for use in areas with limited space availability
- AEC based fully automated digital imaging with manual option included
- Ability to annotate and save images in multiple formats
- Automatic calibration
- Film print option
- Application: Digital radiography of mice and other small specimens of comparable size
- Energy Range: 10-25 kV
- Tube Current: Up to 1.0 mA
- Window Filtration: 0.005" beryllium
- Power: 90-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 400 VA
- Size: 27.5 cm x 30 cm x 45 cm (11" x 12" x 18")
- Weight: 70 lbs
Available Detector Size
- 5cm x 5cm (2" x 2")
- 5cm x 10cm (2" x 4")
- Up to 16 bit contrast resolution
- DICOM compliant software