- 8th Annual Global Micro-CT User's Meeting 2013
January 03, 2013
Join us in Hasselt Belgium for presentations of state-of-the-art micro-CT applications and a great networking event.
- Bruker Micro-CT Training Sessions in Belgium
January 01, 2013
Bruker-microCT has developed a training platform for new and experienced users. It offers a combination of both system and software training and will cover three major topics: image acquisition, image reconstruction and data analysis.
- Micro Photonics - 2nd Annual U.S. SkyScan User Meeting in NYC
July 27, 2012
Join us for the Bruker microCT SkyScan instruments 2nd annual U.S. User Meeting.
- Bruker Annouces Acquisition of SkyScan
April 02, 2012
Bruker annouces acquisition of SkyScan, a leading Provider of Micro-CT Systems for 3D X-ray Imaging
- SkyScan User Meeting 2012: April 3-5; Brussels, Belgium
March 04, 2012
The annual SkyScan 2012 User Meeting will be taking place in Brussels, Belgium April 3-5.
- Get the latest version of CTAn, CTVol, NRecon, SkyScan 1172 Control, and SkyScan 1173 Control software
March 04, 2012
Get the latest version of CTAn, CTVol, NRecon, SkyScan 1172 Control, and SkyScan 1173 Control software
- GPU-Accelerated Reconstruction Now Available
January 12, 2012
Beta version of N-Recon featuring Graphics Card use for faster reconstructions is now available for downloading
- CTAn and CTVox software now available on your Apple devices!
November 18, 2011
New versions of SkyScan software for 3D on iPhone, iPad and iPodTouch.
- Micro Photonics is participating at ASBMR
August 12, 2011
Micro Photonics is participating at the ASBMR
- SkyScan introduces the new 2140 micro-CT / micro-XRF combination system
May 20, 2011
SkyScan introduced the world's first micro-CT/micro-XRF system
- Micro Photonics is hosting a SkyScan Users Meeting Sept 15th in San Diego
May 20, 2011
Micro Photonics is hosting a SkyScan Users Meeting Sept 15th in San Diego.
- UPDATE: SkyScan User Meeting: April 12-15; Leuven, Belgium
April 30, 2011
The annual SkyScan 2011 User Meeting will be taking place in Leuven, Belgium April 12-15.
- Micro Photonics, Inc., a Leader in X-ray Imaging Technologies, Announces a New Partnership with KUBTEC
February 01, 2011
MPI announces a new partnership with KUBTEC, a leading manufacturer of digital cabinet X-ray systems.
- New Photonic Science Laue System
January 10, 2011
Photonic Science offers new pre-aligned Laue system. Backscattering Laue system with pre-aligned X-ray source.
- New STOE Single Crystal Diffractometer
December 15, 2010
STOE has developed a new Single Crystal Diffractometer StadiVari with overhead chi geometry and PILATUS 300K detector.
- Ford Uses 'Forensic' Engineering to Investigate Part Imperfections Smaller than a Speck of Sand
December 02, 2010
What looks like a harmless speck of sand to one person can be a big nuisance for a new car owner. That is why engineers at Ford Motor Company are working with the same computed tomography (CT) scanners that police and hospitals use to improve vehicle quality.