Laue X-ray CCD Camera
The high resolution Laue X-ray imaging system allows a high-resolution digital backscattered Laue diffraction pattern to be recorded.
Micro Photonics and Photonic Science are proud to introduce the Pre-Aligned Full Laue System, consisting of Laue camera, X-ray generator, a choice of goniometers, and full X-ray safety cabinet. The X-ray beam passes through the camera and is collimated down to <1mm diameter. The active area input dimension is similar to that of Polaroid film: i.e. 156mm x 104.4mm. Exposures from a few seconds up to >30 minutes can be adjusted during manual or automatic crystal orientation routines before cutting.
+ Pre-Aligned, quick and Accurate!
+ Almost Zero Maintenance!
+ Accuracy down to 0.02 degrees!
+ Full Safety Cabinet System!
A 5 second exposure! Amazing image quality withing a few seconds.
Twinned structures occurring during crystal growth can be unveiled using a high resolution mode. The standard high resolution Laue X-ray imaging system is a simple solution for a replacement of Polaroid film. Complete systems with real time sensing capabilities can be provided to order including X-ray source, collimation, goniometer and indexing software.
If you have an old system, just upgrade what you need. A new compact generator, high resolution Laue camera or goniometers. Microdiffraction set up for both laboratory and or synchrotron sources can be provided on demand using a very high resolution Laue camera.
Photonic Science Ltd selects premium grade CCD sensors and fibre optic bundles:
- Small pixel size less < 75 microns pixel size at the detector input
- 2x10 MHz scanning frequencies
- 6x4 inch image format matching that of high sensitivity Polaroid films
- Low readout noise
- Ultra low dark current allowing long on chip exposures up to 30 minutes
- Gating time from milliseconds to few seconds
- Simultaneous integration / readout enabling
- 100% duty cycle acquisition
- GdOS polycrystalline or single crystal scintillators
- On chip binning with increased acquisition frame rate
- Firewire, Camera link digital interface
- Low profile electronics
- 1872 (h) x 1252 (v) CCD array
- Input pixel size: 75 x 75 microns
- Input size: 140.43 x 93.9 mm
- 2.5 fps at full resolution @ 2x10 MHz
- Readout noise: 4 to 5 electrons @ 10 MHz with noise interpolation noise reduction
- Full well capacity: 13,000 electrons in binning 1x1; > 200,000 electrons in extended dynamic range mode
- On chip binning up to 8x8 increasing sensitivity
- 64 times compared to high resolution mode
- 12-bit digitisation
- Extended dynamic range mode up to 16-bit digitisation
- GdOS:Tb scintillator for operation from 5-35 keV
- Firewire / Camera link
- Synchronisation / control: via TTL pulse
- X-ray crystal alignment
- X-ray back scattered diffraction
- X-ray microdiffraction