KUBTEC's XPERT 80-L, for large area imaging, is a multi-purpose cabinet X-ray system bringing high quality medical-grade imaging and ease of use to applications in scientific research, pathology and industry.
A small focal spot with an X-ray source of up to 160 kV and 1000 watts offers brighter images with higher contrast for visibility of the smallest details and most subtle variations in density. Optional sources are available for micro-focus and soft X-ray applications. The XPERT 80-L supports digital detector sizes up to 17" x 17" (400 mm x 400 mm) for viewing of larger specimens in a single image. The high-contrast 16 bit detectors along with KUBTEC's suite of user-friendly image analysis software provide multiple frames of information in one image, in seconds. An image can be acquired, measured precisely, areas of interest located, annotated and saved in multiple formats, minimizing a specimen’s exposure to radiation.
The XPERT 80-L's self-contained cabinet has a stainless steel interior chamber with the capacity to introduce anesthesia and cables for monitoring devices through multiple portals. Fans integrated into the system dissipate heat and ventilate the chamber. The touch screen interface, mobile platform, and standard AC power requirement allow the XPERT 80-L to be conveniently located and operated in most environments. Completely shielded, the XPERT 80-L is fully compliant with International and U.S. Federal requirements for radiation safety.
- AEC based fully automated digital imaging with manual option included
- Automatic calibration with zero warm up time
- Stainless steel interior with multiple portals and vent fans
- Up to 5X geometric magnification
- Mobile platform for easy transportation
- Application: Analog and Digital Radiography and Irradiation for Science, Research, and Industry
- Energy Range: 10-160 kV
- Tube Current: Up to 1000 watts
- Window Filtration: 0.005" beryllium
- Film Coverage: 14" x 17"
- Power: 90-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 500VA
- Size: 36"w x 36"d x 51"h
- Weight: 500 lbs
Available Detector Sizes
All systems come with 16 bit contrast resolution and DICOM compliant software
- 5 cm x 5 cm (2" x 2 ")
- 5 cm x 10 cm (2" x 4")
- 10 cm x 10 cm (4" x 4")
- 20 cm x 20 cm (8" x 8")
- 40 cm x 40 cm (16" x 16")
- 42.5 cm x 42.5 xm (17" x 17")
- Analog and CR cassette based systems also available