Long noted as the industry leader in specimen radiography systems for clinical applications, KUBTEC’s XPERT 80, brings high quality imaging and ease of use to science and research.
The XPERT 80’s compact self-contained cabinet, with an X-ray source of up to 90kV, 1.0 mA provides the sharpest images for every application. Optional sources are also available for micro-focus and soft X-ray applications. Agriculture, drug development, animal research, forensic examination and non-destructive testing are among the fields where KUBTEC’s XPERT 80 systems are deployed.
The XPERT 80 is fully compliant with international and U.S. Federal and State requirements for radiation safety and operates with a standard AC power source. All systems include a stainless steel interior chamber with the capacity to introduce anesthesia and cables for monitoring devices through multiple portals. Fans integrated into the system dissipate heat and ventilate the chamber. A mobile cart and wireless connectivity option provides users with the choice to operate in ifferent locations or herever dequate facilities are available.
With KUBTEC’s expansive suite of user-friendly image analysis software tools and high contrast digital detectors, the very minutest details can be enhanced for further examination. Images can be measured precisely, areas of interest located, annotated and saved in multiple formats, making the XPERT 80 the ideal tool for collaboration in scientific investigations.
- AEC based fully automated digital imaging with manual option included
- Automatic calibration with zero warm up time
- Stainless steel interior with multiple portals and vent fans
- Up to 5x geometric magnification
- Mobile cart for easy transportation
- Application: Analog and Digital Radiography for Science, Research, and Industry
- Energy Range: 10-90 kV
- Tube Current: Up to 1.0 mA
- Window Filtration: 0.005" beryllium
- Power: 90-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 500VA
- Size: 18" w x 21" d x 31" h (30" w x 24" d x 60" h – with cart)
- Weight: 250lbs (400 lbs – with cart)
Available Detector Sizes
- 5cm x 5cm (2" x 2")
- 5cm x 10cm (2" x 4")
- 10 cm x 10 cm (4" x 4")
- 20 cm x 20 cm (8" x 8")
- Analog and CR cassette based systems also available