At 96µm pixels, the DIGIVIEW 250 provides the highest resolution images in the industry. The DIGIVIEW 250, with a detector size of 20 x 25 cm and a weight of under 3 kg, is the first CMOS X-ray panel available with these dimensions. The DIGIVIEW is ideal for use in a variety of applications, including the examination of extremities in orthopedic departments, neonatal imaging, mobile systems and general radiology.
Designed for portable imaging applications and easily positioned with one hand, it is packaged in a custom-molded housing with a slim cassette and an integrated handle. A cable tether connects the DIGIVIEW to a laptop or PC via standard gigabit Ethernet or optional fiber-optic interface. Using less than 10 watts of power consumption, the DIGIVIEW 250 runs off a standard AC power adapter or even a battery pack.
The active-pixel CMOS photodiode array at the core of the panel consists of over five million individual pixels. The panel's low-noise, 14-bit digital output produces crisp, sharp images ideal for medical radiography applications. The highly sensitive detector acquires images at lower radiation levels.
Unlike "digital" CR (Computer Radiography) systems, linear diode arrays or film, the DIGIVIEW 250 provides instant, unlimited digital images at 14 bit contrast resolution. The DIGIVIEW X-ray camera facilitates throughput through instant image acquisition, review and diagnosis. Labor and material costs are reduced through elimination of film and chemistry costs and biohazards. Instant digital archival and worldwide distribution of images and reports also adds to the bottom line.
The DIGIVIEW line of digital detector systems come equipped with our DICOM 3.0 compliant DIGICOM software. Not only does the DIGICOM suite facilitate expedient image acquisition but also provides access to various image enhancement tools at the user's fingertips. The DIGICOM suite includes a plethora of customizable filters and measurement tools. Following are some of the features available:
- PACS and MWL interface
- On screen annotation
- W/L presets for various body parts
- Picture in picture
- Zoom, Pan and Magnify
- Film print capability
- Multi-view capability to view up to 16 images at a time
- 96 µm pixel size – highest resolution available
- 750 ms image readout time for immediate image access
- Low power CMOS design consumes less than 10 W
- Fiber-optic technology increases sensor lifetime and enhances DQE at energies up to 160 kVp
- DICOM compliant image analysis and enhancement software tools with PACS and MWL interface
- Low read noise (translating into 78 db dynamic range)
- Size: 355 x 285 x 24 mm
- Weight: Less than 3 kg (7 lbs)
- Active Area: 192 x 246 mm
- Spatial Resolution: 96 µm pixel size (5.2 lp/mm)
- Contrast Resolution: 14 bits
- Typical Sensitivity: 850 ADU/mR @ 35kVp, 1020 ADU/mR @ 50kVp
- Image Readout: 750 milliseconds
- Dynamic Range: 750 dB
- Interface: GigE Interface connects directly to laptop or PC via standard Ethernet or fiber-optic cable